Search Your Hymn

God will make a way

God will make a way 
Where there seems to be no way 
He works in ways we cannot see 
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide 
Hold me closely to His side 
With love and strength 
For each new day 
He will make a way 
He will make a way 

By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see.
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today. Chorus

It  was I who created you, O Jacob
I who formed you in your mother’s womb
I am the lord your God I have called you by my name
You are mine, I will be with you. Chorus

You are precious in my eyes because I love you
You can pass through waters safe and sound
Fire shall never hurt and the flame shall not consume
Do not fear, I am near to you Chorus