Search Your Hymn

If we eat of the Lord, and we drink of the Lord

If we eat of the Lord, and we drink of the Lord, Like the Lord we all shall be,
Then we live with His life, and we share in his Love
Then we live with His life, and we share in his Love, and his truth will make us free.

The Lord tells us his plans, Listen to his command, to the Father come through me, share this banquet of love, Eat my flesh, drink my blood, Do this in my memory.

This command says the Lord, I give specially to you, Love each other as I love you, By this sign all will know, what I have to bestow, Through this love, man I’ll renew.

From this banquet of life, bring my love to the world, be a sign for all to see,
That I bring man my peace, Through the breaking of bread, That I come to make him free.

1 comment: